- IdealCare is here to provide coverage for the most important person . . . you!
- We offer lower costs and increased coverage to keep you healthy with insurance coverage that fits your needs. You may qualify for tax credits to lower your premium or cost-sharing reductions to decrease your out-of-pocket cost for IdealCare.
- Coverage includes doctor visits, hospitalization, maternity care, emergency room care, and prescriptions.
- You qualify for IdealCare if you have no health insurance and are between the ages of 18-64 years old. You also must be a U.S. citizen or resident and live in Travis, Hays, Bastrop, Burnet, Lee Caldwell, Fayette or Williamson counties.
- Sendero Health Plans is offering IdealCare through the Health Insurance Marketplace. The marketplace promises fair treatment for patients.
- Sendero Health Plans can help you complete the IdealCare application. We will tell you the cost and explain the coverage for the plan you choose in easy-to-understand language. There are no hidden fees and no fine print.
- Simple. Local. IdealCare.
What is Obamacare/The Affordable Care Act?
Obamacare, officially known as The Affordable Care Act, was signed into law on March 23, 2010. The law significantly reforms our health care system and aims to ensure affordable health coverage is available to those who don't receive it through an employer. The law mandates that Americans must purchase health insurance, but some people will qualify to get help paying for it if they meet certain criteria. The majority of the reforms begin in 2014, though it won't be completely rolled out until 2022.